K-6 Guidance at Montpelier Schools
This website is a constant work in progress! You will find that I will be continuing to add information throughout the school year. I hope you find the website helpful and that it offers you with a wealth of information and resources.
WORD OF THE MONTH:
The word of the month for MAY is:
- Appreciate what you have.
- Say "Thank you"!
- Be aware of your strengths and the strengths of others.
As Montpelier's elementary school counselor, I work closely with teachers, administrators, and parents to ensure that each student is afforded the opportunity to move toward their greatest potential academically, personally, and socially. Elementary Counseling Services are delivered through these four basic forms of intervention:
- Individual Counseling - 1-on-1 brief, short term guidance with a student.
- Small Group Counseling- group counseling with 4-8 students on a specific topic.
- Classroom Guidance- classroom lessons covering a variety of issues from social skills to bullying prevention.
- Consulting with Parents, Administrators, Teachers, and other community resources.
Ms. Michele Anderson
K-6 Elementary School Counselor
Montpelier Exempted Village Schools
419.485.6700 Ext. 1709
Give your child's school counselor a call
because there is a textbook for everything