SwiftReach SwiftK12 - User Guide
SwiftK12 allows our school to send messages using phone, email and SMS text messaging. Phone calls will be sent with 419-485-6700 as the caller ID number. You may want to add this phone number to your address book to help you recognize incoming calls from the school easily. Text messages will be sent from [Montpelier Schools] Please note you will not be able to reply to text messages sent from the school.
SwiftK12 is integrated with the existing PowerSchool Parent Portal. If you log-on to the Parent Portal (We suggest you log-on using Chrome or Firefox.) you will now see a new link called SwiftReach SwiftK12 on the left navigation pane under Alerting.
You will be able to see all the contact information our school has listed for you by clicking on the Contact Information button in the top navigation bar.
Please be sure to set your unique preferences if there are any numbers or addresses to which you do not like to be contacted. All phone numbers and email addresses must be in a valid format to save properly.
Emergency and Attendance messages are always sent with all three message types (email, text, and voice calls) and to every contact field shown even if you have opted out. We cannot change this. Emergency messages will be labeled as such so you will know it is an actual emergency.
- Be sure to log into the PowerSchool Parent Portal to setup your preferences on how you receive announcements and alerts.
- To guarantee the notification system is used efficiently, we will need you to confirm your contact information is accurate and up-to-date at all times.
SwiftK12 - Parent FAQ
Miss a call? The SwiftK12 Hotlne will allow you to call in and listen to the most recent alert.
- Montpelier Schools - 419-546-0030
- Montpelier High School - 419-546-0034
- Montpelier Elementary School - 419-546-0033
email - Jim Lee